My Books

Friday, March 11, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 3

(In response to Cee's Photography Share Your World Challenge,)

What is your favorite piece of art? (It doesn't have to be famous.)
My favorite piece of art is any that my grandchildren give me. It doesn't have to be perfect. It's actually better if it isn't. But when it's given with pride and a heart full of love, it instantly becomes a priceless masterpiece.
Grandkid art
What made you smile today?
Looking at campers online for my daughter to buy to travel with the Renaissance Festival.

What place do you recommend as a must-see? Please state which country, state or province.
One of my all-time favorite vacation spots is Rum Point Beach in Grand Cayman. It's the perfect spot to relax and watch the sun set.

Sunset at Rum Point Beach
Complete this sentence. When I was younger I used to...
...bite my fingernails. I'm not sure when or why or how I stopped, but I did.

Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week and what are you looking forward to to in the week coming up? (Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.)
I'm grateful for a job I love and out-of-state relatives to lunch with. I'm looking forward to traveling to California with some fellow church members. We'll visit a sister church in need of some encouragement and lead their worship service.

Have a great weekend! And as always, thank you for reading!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment