My Books

Friday, March 4, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 2

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
I don't know if there are extraterrestrials or life on other planets, but I believe there certainly could be. God created a vast universe beyond our comprehension and I think His creative process was not limited to planet Earth. We may never know in this life the answer to those questions, but I certainly think God is big enough to put life on other planets, whether anyone else ever sees it or not.


How many places have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
I've lived in four states: Indiana, Illinois, Arizona, and Minnesota.
I lived in only one house in Indiana. Two houses in Illinois, both in suburbs of Chicago. Nine houses in Arizona, all in the Phoenix metro area, and one house in Minnesota. And when I say "houses," that includes apartments or townhouses.

If you were given $22 million tax-free dollars (any currency), what is the first thing you'd do?
Thank God! Then I'd start giving it away, starting first with a tithe to my church. I'd enjoy nothing more than sharing my wealth with those I love and those in need.

The Never List: What are things you've never done? Or things you know you'll never do?
I've never sky-dived (dove?) and you can bet I never will. I'll also never participate in the running of the bulls, which I'm sure is one of the stupidest events ever known to man. I'll never quit loving Jesus or living for Him. Same goes for loving my family. I'll never be a concert pianist or a world renowned artist, but I wish I could. This list could go on and on, but I guess I'll stop there.


Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I'm grateful for old friends who came to visit from out of state. Is there anything sweeter than picking right up where you left off and forging even deeper bonds? I think not.

I'm looking forward to celebrating my sister's birthday and seeing one of my nieces who lives clear across the country in Philadelphia. My family will gather at my house for this celebration of life and you can bet there will be lots of laughter, hugs, and love, not to mention good food. I can't wait.

Feel free to answer these questions for yourself in the comments. I'd love to get to know you better!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment