My Books

Monday, March 14, 2016

Doors

Happy Me Monday! Here's something you may not have known about me. I love doors. Especially red ones. And the more rustic the better.

Mind you, I've never lived in a house with a red door, but it's my dream. My next choice would be a turquoise one.

There's something cozy, cottage-y about a red door. It invites, warms, and welcomes. It makes you think something wonderful lies on the other side, like the scent of Christmas. Check these doors out.

















Dreamy, huh? And how about these turquoise ones?



One of my favorite pieces of art in my home is this picture my niece, Megan Crockett, painted. Lovely, isn't it? It used to hang in my mom's house, but when she downsized and didn't have enough wall space for it, I was the lucky one who took it home. Now it hangs in my living room over my grandma's antique pump organ.

Art by Megan Crockett
 So now you know a little bit more about me and my love of doors.

What about you? If your door could be any color, what would it be? 

Linda

1 comment: