My Books

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Life Goals

I'm pretty close to living this kind of life and I can tell you it is the best. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy going on vacation, but I'm always more than ready to come back to my regular life. Nothing glamorous about it, but it's comfortable, filled with purpose and people I love. 


I'm praying you have a life you love as well. And if you're not quite there yet, (and who is completely there all the time?) here's hoping you can get away on a vacation, or even a staycation, to relax. Have a great Thursay!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. I will accomplish this goal in approximately 7 years. Question is, will my mental and physical health make it that long? Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye on the prize, Lisa! You can make it! Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete