My Books

Friday, May 27, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 12

In response to Cee's Photography Share Your World Challenge.

Wanting something to quench your thirst, what would you drink?
I'd drink water. I try to drink at least two twenty-four ounce water bottles each day. But otherwise, my answer would be iced tea or Diet Coke.

What made you feel good this past week?
Seeing my daughter and her family again. They just moved back in the area after living out of state for two years. So thankful to have them close again.

When you’re alone at home, do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?
I wear either flip-flops or my soft, flip-flop slippers. I like to call them flipper-slippers. I used to be a barefoot girl, but my feet hurt now when I go barefoot. Stupid aging.

Would you rather live where it is always hot or always cold?
I love the heat, which is a good thing since I live in Arizona. So always hot for me!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment