My Books

Friday, May 13, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 11

How many siblings do you have? What’s your birth order?
I have two siblings, an older brother and an older sister. Guess that makes me the youngest!

In a car, would you rather drive or be a passenger?
I like to do both. But if my husband is with me I definitely would rather be a passenger. But if I'm with a group of friends I don't mind driving. 


When you lose electricity in a storm, do you light the candles or turn on the flashlight?
I light the candles. I love the warm glow of them and how cozy it makes a room feel. Drives the scary storm right out of my mind. But honestly, I might have to grab a flashlight in order to find the candles.

List at least five of your favorite types of animals.  (any animal from domestic to wild to marine life).
I'm not that much of an animal lover, but here goes. Dogs (small ones, please), lazy cats, monkeys, tigers, sheep. 

 
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I'm super grateful that my daughter and her family are moving back to Arizona this week. Should be in the valley of the sun tomorrow! Which leads me to what I'm looking forward to in the week ahead. I'm on vacation and won't be in AZ to greet them when they arrive, so I'm really looking forward to getting home and hugging them in a few days! 

Have a great weekend!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment