My Books

Friday, April 29, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 10

What would you ask for if a genie granted you three wishes?
1. For every person on the planet to accept Jesus as their Savior and to lovingly live their lives as an expression of gratitude for the abundant life He gives.
2. No more death or sorrow.
3. Perfect health for everyone.

Of course, all these things will be reality in God's kingdom on earth when Christ returns. I don't need a genie when I have a God who is faithful to His promises.

What experiences are most meaningful for you?
Those shared with someone I love. Doesn't have to be a big event or a planned out activity as long as I can do it with a loved one. I enjoy experiences that stretch me. Not daredevil kinds of things, but stretch my spirit or make me look at things in a way I hadn't considered. Soul stretching experiences are my favorites.

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a teacher. I think it's because of my love of school supplies and children. But I never finished my education to accomplish this and that's probably a good thing. I've found I'm not as patient as I'd need to be in a classroom. My love of office/school supplies has translated into my love of writing, which is much more suited to my personality. And my love for children has been fulfilled in my own children and grandchildren.


Complete this sentence: The best day of my life was…
The day I gave my heart to Jesus. I was eleven years old and didn't know much. But I knew I loved Jesus and that He could make a difference in my life. That was enough. I've never once regretted it.

Bonus questions: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to next week?
I'm super grateful that our renters found a new place to live so the house will be free for my daughter and her family to move into in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to getting a haircut next Wednesday at a new salon. Should be fun!

Do any of these questions resonate with you? Share your own answer in the comments!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment