My Books

Friday, April 15, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 8

What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially the bathtub and/or shower. Ugh. So hard to reach for a short girl like me and so gross with hair in it. I'm shivering at the very thought of it.

What was the last URL that you bookmarked?
Now that it's baseball season again, I had to bookmark my Arizona Diamondbacks homepage so I can keep up with all the games, news, and most importantly, the standings. http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=ari 

Close your eyes. Listen to your body. What part of your body is seeking attention? What is it telling you? 
Uh, honestly? My bladder is telling me I have to go to the bathroom. See ya!

Would you rather have a two-bedroom apartment in a big city of your choosing or a mansion in the countryside in the state or country where you currently live?
Neither, really. Mansions aren't my style, but I think the second option is my pick. I'd rather have a cabin in the mountains of Arizona where my family and friends could come visit. It would be large enough to host church retreats and special events but not overly fancy. Rustic is the name of the game. Lots of wood, a fireplace, wrap-around deck, you know, lodge-like. This one would do.
Photo courtesy of Backwoodsloghomes.com
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I'm grateful that I was able to reach my fundraising goal for the Crisis Pregnancy Center's Walk for Life. I have the most generous friends and virtual friends! What I'm looking forward to is the Walk for Life on Saturday. I won't actually be walking because they needed volunteer help in the center, handing out water bottles and directing people to restrooms and such. Should be a fun day spent assisting this worthy ministry in its largest fundraiser of the year.

Have a great weekend!

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment