My Books

Thursday, January 7, 2016

My New Author Website

I'm in the process of getting a new author website up and running with the help of my super-smart son, Tyler. He has asked me to send him some links to websites that I like or are similar to what I'd like to have on mine. I've only begun that process and have sent him one so far.



But it got me thinking, are there certain author websites you've visited that you found easy to navigate? Did the design delight you or seem to match the vibe of the author's books? If so, will you be so kind as to post the link in the comments below? It would be a tremendous help to me and it will also give your favorite authors some much appreciated free publicity.

Thanks a bunch! You'll be the first to see my new website when it goes live!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment