My Books

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Doggy Personalities



At my house we're looking for a new dog. As some of you know, we had to put our sweet little chihuahua, Kisses, pictured above, down a couple months ago due to a liver disease. Broke our hearts. But now we're ready for a new dog. Probably a puppy.

I've never been a pet person. I didn't have many pets growing up. But I'm the mother of Ashley, the pet princess, who would love a pet of every kind if we'd only let her. So who am I to deny the way God made her? So we have had pets. Lots of them, but not too many at one time, thank you.

Today, we'll go look at our first potential new family member. We have two places to go see them. Both are chihuahua puppies. She really would prefer a big dog, but I say only a small dog in the house while she lives with me.

All these boundaries have much to do with our personalities. What about you? Do you have pets? What kinds? What boundaries do you draw with your pets? Can they get on the furniture? Can they eat people food? Drink from the toilet? Are they outside pets? How much do the kids take care of them? Let's talk pets!


No comments:

Post a Comment