My Books

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Celebrate This Day

It's Thanksgiving week and there's nothing more timeless than being grateful. I'll post something I'm thankful for each day for the rest of the week. Today, this meme says it all. 


Psalm 118:24 (NLT) says it this way, "This is the day the Lord has made. 
We will rejoice and be glad in it." 

I'm grateful to live another day, this day. It will be unlike any other simply because I'm a day older and so is the whole world. Whatever God makes is good. The creation story in Genesis tells us that. So this day will be good, too, regardless of what happens. Circumstances won't dictate whether my day is good or bad, but knowing the Creator and that He made this day for me is reason enough to celebrate it. Join me?

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment