My Books

Monday, June 13, 2016

26 Weeks Letter Challenge: J

Week ten of the 26 Weeks Letter Challenge, where I'll post photographs of things that begin with that week's letter. Feel free to play along in the comments or on your own blog. It's a great way to use some of those pictures taking up space in your computer.

J is for:
Artist/Photographer: Liz Lemon Swindle
Jesus. This picture of Jesus with a child is exactly how I like to
think of Him. Strong, kind, fun, good with kids, old people,
 and everyone in between. A guy I'd like to hang out with.

Jell-o. Is there any food that's more versatile?

Jack-o-lanterns. I don't have any of these in my world right now,
But I used to and I loved them.

Jigsaw puzzles. I've always enjoyed doing these.

If I could have found a usable picture of little girls jumping rope, I would have included it as one of my J words. But I couldn't. However, jumping rope when I was a kid, especially with my sister, was one of my favorite activities. We jumped individually with our own ropes, as well as together with one rope. We even learned the elastic Chinese jump ropes, and believed ourselves to be professional level at doing it. Ha! Now we've grown up and aren't jumping much. But I'll never forget those glory days!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment